Pearl and Pigment uses, applications, and % proportions
The suggested mixing ratios to use Pearls with Plasti Dip is as follows:
- 50 grams of Pearls mixed into each gallon of either Clear Rubber Dip Spray, or a 50/50 mix of Clear Rubber Dip Spray and Glossifier.
- 25 grams of Micro Flakes into each gallon of Glossifier
- Use 75 grams for all color shifting Pearls.
- 1/2 quart of Naptha thinner should be added to each gallon after Pearls are added, to maintain an easily sprayable consistency.
- In general and if you want a result similar to our product examples, Pearl mixtures should be applied over a base coat of either black or color matched Rubber Dip Spray.
|Automobile Surface Pain and Refinished Paints||5-15|
|Daily Electric Appliance Paints||4-10|
|Inner and Outer Wall Paints||5-15|
These are simply guidelines. Adjustments can be made based on your personal preference.